We as a whole realize that Android applications are accessible just on the Google Play. Keeping in mind the end goal to download an application, you require an Android cell phone or tablet and an Internet association, either 2G/3G or a remote association. You at that point need to look for the application on Google Play and download them to your telephone or tablet.
Nonetheless, there are millions off applications accessible on Google Play and keeping in mind that some are minor applications, many are quite extensive. These have a tendency to eat up into your application storage room, and all the more imperatively into your Internet share.
A shrewd route is to download these applications to your PC and exchange them to your cell phone or tablet. Along these lines, you can save money on your 3G Internet charges by downloading the applications from your PC utilizing the less expensive broadband association. There are different advantages of downloading the applications on your PC—spare them for utilize when you require them, uninstall and utilize applications freely, erase undesirable vast applications to make space on your telephone and introduce them later when required, utilize the same application with other possessed cell phones and tablets, run/test them on your PC utilizing Bluestacks, disseminate them with loved ones or essentially keep a database of all applications and their renditions.
We should demonstrate to you best practices to download apk records (Android applications) straightforwardly from Google Play to your desktop PC or portable PC with the goal that you can introduce the same on numerous cell phones and tablets. In this article, we should demonstrate to you generally accepted methods to utilize a straightforward utility to get the applications to your PC. All you require is your current Android cell phone or tablet, a desktop PC with Windows (XP/7/8) and a broadband association.
How to Download Android Apps (Play Store Apps) on PC Directly?
There are actually a lot of sites that offers android apps for PC but the majority of them trust on Google play store(official android market) only. That’s why today I provide one particular beneficial site to download android apps directly from Google play store that downloadable at PC.
- To start with open website which downloads apk files instantly from Google play store without changing any file.
- Web page has easy user interface without any unwanted options. You should type in package name or Google play URL in the box.
- To discover package name associated with a android app simply open Google play store within your browser and find application which you would like to download. For example here I would like to download WhatsApp messaging application. So searching for whatsapp in Google play store and it also shows some results relevant to whatsapp.
- Simply click the right application and you’ll get package name through the address bar. Each and every package begins with com. It will likely be shown in the URL like the below one.
- Here you should copy com.whatsapp, on the other hand you may copy full URL of the app and paste it into apk downloader site.
- After typing your package name or URL of your Application click on generate button for generate download link for PC.
- Before downloading the application you just check the package name and details.
- After confirming application you just click OK button for download android APK file on PC .
In any case, download the utility called ‘Raccoon’, which is a Google Play desktop customer for Windows. The product is a self-executable utility and does not require establishment. Spare the record to the desktop and run it. The first occasion when you run the utility, you will be welcomed with a popup window soliciting you points of interest from your Google record, secret key and the Android Device ID.
Presently enter the Gmail ID and watchword you are utilizing on your cell phone. In the following field, you have to enter the Device ID from your cell phone or tablet. The Device ID is a bit of code, which is one of a kind to each gadget (cell phone/tablet). Google checks this Device ID, approves it and after that procedures data to recognize a certifiable client. To pass this data to the Raccoon utility, you have to enter the Device ID in the particular field. To get the Device ID data for your cell phone just sort *#*#8255#*#* on the dialer screen. Look down a bit and discover the Device ID field. On the other hand, you can download Device ID application from Google Play on a tablet (or cell phone) to know the Device ID.
Once the Device ID is entered, you are prepared to go. Basically scan for the application you need to download and hit the download catch. The apk documents will be spared to an organizer named “Raccoon” on the desktop. You would then be able to duplicate the apk file(s) to your cell phone or tablet’s interior or outer stockpiling and introduce them at whatever point you require.
Downloading applications from Google Play can be effectively done utilizing this technique. There are many different techniques to do it as well. Download the application on your cell phone, utilize a reinforcement utility and exchange the applications to the PC. Utilize APK Leecher for Windows. Download from outsider market applications. Download from online document sharing assets. Downloading from outsider sources can get infections, however downloading from Google Play specifically can be more secure